Calling all cake enthusiasts!
Whether you’re a budding baker or an experienced pro, we want you all to join in our fabulous cake making competition to design and make a show-stopping cake to represent our traditional festival theme with a fun edge and focus on entertainment!
We’re looking for people with a love of baking who would like to be in with a chance of winning some wonderful prizes (cake mixers/trolley of goodies), your entry judged by award winning cake artist Kay Gajra and also displayed at the festival.
How to enter:
Contact email@example.com with the following information in an email:
- Contact telephone number
- Ability level (child under 16/adult hobby/adult pro)
- Size of board (maximum 12” x 12”)
- Confirmation that the cake will be fully edible (internal food safe support structures allowed but can’t be visible)
- Short description of the cake
- Labelled diagram of the cake
*Please note – must contain at least one ingredient from Aldi*
- Wednesday 8th August – deadline for entries.
- Monday 13th August – shortlisted applicants notified.
- Monday 27th August – shortlisted applicants bring their completed cakes to the Albert Halls for judging. Winner announced.